- MMRRC Conditions of Use (COU) (text only; user form is provided after order submission.)
- MMRRC Donor Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) (fully electronic)
- Deltagen Standard Academic License Agreement
- Genentech Lexicon Agreement
- Lexicon Simple Letter Agreement
- Sanger Institute Gene Trap Resource (SIGTR) COU (text only; user form is provided after order submission.)
- MMRRC Sanger EUCOMM COU (text only; user form is provided after order submission.)
- MMRRC BaSH EUCOMM COU (text only; user form is provided after order submission)
The COU and Donor MTA are designed to be time-efficient
and eco-friendly, paperless forms. While the COU is completely paperless, the Donor
MTA can be printed if electronic signatures are
not acceptable to a donating institution. All documents must be signed by an authorized
Technology Transfer representative from your institution. Instructions specific
to each Agreement are in the individual documents. Where applicable, the documents
will be counter-signed by a designated representative from the MMRRC and your submission
or request will be processed.
Please see this important information regarding Third Party Transfers.Alterations to these Agreements cannot be accepted.
Your browser must be equipped with a PDF reader plug-in or helper program. (Get free download from Adobe.)
NOTE: If you are unable to fill out the PDF forms within your browser, please right-click on the link above and click "Save Link As" to download the PDF file. Save it to your computer then open with Adobe Acrobat program to fill it out.