MMRRC Resuscitation Timeline
Factors that may extend the time required for resuscitation include:
- The time required depends on whether recovery is from embryos or sperm with IVF.
- The recovery is not scheduled until the completed Conditions of Use or User Agreement has been received, confirming the order. For international orders prepayment must also be
- Requests must be scheduled after existing other requests.
- Pseudopregnant recipients might not be immediately available for transfer (add 1+ week).
- The first embryo transfer might be unsuccessful.
- Pups might die before weaning.
- More than one thaw may be required to obtain mice of the correct genotype, i.e. carrying the mutation.
- Delay by requesting institution in giving approval for shipment.